Pages

Ads 468x60px

Flickr Images

Tuesday 7 February 2017

MY NEW FRIEND IN THE UNEXPLORED CITY WAS A REPAIR WEBSITE



It’s been two years and it seems as if things happened a day before. There was a mail in my mailbox. And it wasn’t sent by my friends. This was on my official e-mail id, sent by my company’s CEO.  
 My company’s head had changed my work station. It was clearly stated I had to shift to Mumbai. I still don’t know when my company’s peers recommended my name.
My family was worried, not because I had to shift, but the big question was my food habits. I hardly relish street food. And now I had to explore some pure vegetarian eatery.  A food court, where  food is prepared without garlic.
You might take my search as an easy task, but believe me; it took me some time to go beyond Maggie. When for a long time I did not get any cook. I surrendered to Google. And finally, I learned how to make nutritious khichdi.
Things were pretty fine, but my contentment short lived. Within a few weeks, my washroom’s faucet became a big headache for me. The city was new and I didn’t have time to explore plumbers.
When I discussed this problem with my fellow colleagues, they told me about Helpguru’s portal. I jot down the toll free number from the website, and to my amazement, Helpguru’s plumber not only repaired leaking faucet, but also charged very nominal amount.
 When I told all this to my mom, she felt proud; I knew I hadn’t won any battle but for me, to manage all that wasn’t less than that.
I am still working in Mumbai. And I don’t think I will able to forget my first few days…. 
for more details visit www.helpguru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Sample Text